Monday 16 March 2015

FINDING PEACE


For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6 NKJV



I thank God for choosing me to write this at His appointed time. For most of you reading this, I would like to share that this is the perfect time that He has chosen me to right this. At this point of life, I know I am dejected and shattered, but I know that Gods most divine peace is upon me which will help me stand strong amidst every such situation.

Firstly to be carnally minded is to have a mind of the world than of Christ. When our mind is too focused on the things of the world, how will it ever think of Christ? How will Christ ever be a part of our busy mind and how will we ever Find Peace.

Firstly I would like to share an interesting thought. Just imagine that all of us have been created with an Empty space in our heart and mind. It’s during our day to day life that we keep giving the people who are a part of our Life, a little (or may be more) space to live in those spaces. Sometimes we give that someone The Most Important Space, leaving no space actually for God to dwell. And it’s the most prevalent fact that people are bound to disappoint you and break away from that space which they were dwelling for sometime. And the result is you feel crushed and heartbroken, because the most important person of that space himself has broken you. Today let’s realize that God is the only deserving person who should live in that space and I tell you, YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED. If He lives in that Space forever, you will never be heartbroken or crushed in your mind and spirit. Go ahead make some important SPACE for Him, He only deserves it.

This season let’s focus our mind on the Giver of Peace and I guarantee you, You will find Peace. Let God be on our mind and see how your Life will change. We may have been so caught up with the worldly things, that it’s time to seek God and His peace in our Life. Few things which we can do our Best not just only for this season, but let’s say we will do these things from this season onwards.
Your Personal Time: Prayer and Worship


It is very necessary to spend the first part of your day with your creator. As we give monetary tithe, it is very important to offer our time as a tithe each and every day. If God has given us 24 hours in a day, then just calculate how much time we need to spend with Him. It’s important that we get up early in the morning just to pray and have a beautiful time with Him. You will see a great difference in your Life.

Kingdom Seeker | Soul Winner

Your Life should be based on seeking lost souls for His Kingdom. Won’t it be exciting if there will be many souls entering heaven and you may be responsible for it? Just imagine of that one person who was once in a horrible stage in Life, but today you see that same person praying, leading and being successful in Life. Won’t that give you PEACE? Be a Soul Winner!!!

Tithe Appropriately | Be a cheerful giver

It’s one of the most important things to do. Give!!! If God has blessed you with the Best of things, it is your duty to pay your tithes in the most appropriate manner. God isn’t expecting too much. But all He is expecting that you learn to give for His kingdom, because there are His servants and His ministry waiting to be supported by your giving. Let me also tell you the secret behind successful men of God, one of the reason is that they tithe appropriately. Actually it’s the most satisfying feeling when you see the Kingdom of God growing and ministries supported and doing great work. Won’t that give you PEACE?

People find peace in the worldly things and various mantras in Life. But I tell you, nothing in this world can give you that peace other than the Prince of Peace.  As it says in John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
And lastly I just want to share with you all this verse from Psalms 119:165Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble.

Can we say a small prayer
Loving Heavenly Father
I Thank you for this Life that you have given. I Thank you for overcoming everything of this world and becoming a source of our Strength and Hope. We pray that you help us to overcome every situation of our Life and follow you. We pray that we may give you the authority to Live in the space of our heart and mind. Let our Life be in your hands and authority and bless us with your divine peace. In Jesus name we believe and pray. Amen.
God Bless you all and may His Peace be with you and your Family Forever.


 Author - Joshua Navalkar

10 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete